Please process this request pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552, and the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552a.
Per instructions at http://www.foia.af.mil/main/welcome.asp, I am filing this request with Headquarters Air Force/ICIO (FOIA) as I do not know the location of the requested records.
Please conduct a thorough search for and provide a copy of the following records:
- The investigation conducted by xxxx, Special Agent OSI, in approximately 1990 – 1991, at George AFB, CA of my possible exposure to chemical, biological, radiological, and/or nuclear (CBRN) material at George AFB, CA in 1973 (See page 4, Declaration of xxxx).
- The investigation conducted by xxxx, Special Agent OSI, in approximately 1990 – 1991, at George AFB, CA of the possible chemical, biological, radiological, and/or nuclear (CBRN) material/contamination at George AFB, CA.
Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI, or OSI)
- “no responsive records”
- This FOIA contains a Sworn Declaration from the OSI Special Agent
- The AF did not produce the requested AF OSI investigation because they claim that it was a duplicate request even though new supporting evidence and a sworn statement from the former AF OSI Special Agent was submitted.
- My appeal was denied on the grounds that it was a duplicate request.
- “I am requesting a complete and unredacted copy and/or printout of the records contained in the administrative processing file/folder associated with the following FOIA Appeal (Number 2012-00087-A)
This request is not meant to be exclusive of any other records that, although not specifically requested, have a reasonable relationship to the subject matter of this request. If you, or your office, have destroyed or decide to withhold any documents that could be reasonably construed to be responsive to this request, I ask that you indicate this fact and the reasons in your response.”
11 December 2014 – Air Force’s Acknowledgement Letter
DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE
Office of the Secretary
11 December 2014
1000 Air Force Pentagon
Washington DC 20330-0100
Mr. Frank Vera
PO Box 1313
Jamestown CA 95327
Dear Mr. Vera
We received your 5 December 2014, Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) for administrative processing records to 2012-00087-A. Every effort will be made to respond to your request as required under the FOIA. Please contact
Darryl Webb at (703) 614-3025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to case #2015-01719-F. We also transferred this request to AFOSI FOIA to process under 2015-01718-F for their information.
FOIA Administration Section