Tabitha Ralston

I went to school for 4 years and have multiple heath problems any advice?

I am not a doctor or attorney, and cannot give medical advice or legal advice.

If you, a friend, or loved one has been injured or died as a result of the contamination at a DOD Superfund Site please follow the steps that are outlined at Get Help.

The views and opinions expressed in this website/articles are those of the authors and
do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the U.S. government

1 Comment

  1. Tabitha,

    I am not a doctor or attorney, and cannot give medical advice or legal advice.

    I know that the Army / Air Force liberally used extremely toxic chlordane and other organochlorine pesticides (“OCPs”) at ALL of the older buildings.

    The Air Force found 500x safe levels of both aldrin and dieldrin and 15x the safe level of chlordane at the Base Family Housing in 2002 and did not bother to notify us.

    The Air Force has refused to test for these extremely toxic organochlorine pesticides at the Base Schools, Day care, Barracks, and Dorms at George AFB.

    Please forward this information to your friends from the schools and post the information on Facebook.

    If you are concerned about the unsafe levels of Chlordane and other organochlorine pesticides (“OCPs”) the most current information is at

    If you are sick or you think you may have been injured, please follow the steps that are outlined @ and follow the directions in the section “I was stationed at George AFB and I am sick” to get evaluated for a toxic exposure by the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC) nearest you.
    See: The AOEC does offer low-cost or no-cost workups.

    IF the AOEC does find a potential connection between your health problems and an exposure at the George AFB schools, it is VERY important that you contact an attorney immediately because there is a limited timeframe to take legal action. I would recommend using the Martindale-Hubbell Find Lawyers and Law Firms @ to look for a law firm in your state with an AV rating.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

    Frank Vera

Leave a Reply